Following the careful and controlled reopening of the Parklands, Tearooms and Playground in Phases 1 & 2, I am pleased to advise that in line with Government guidance, the Gift Shop and House have reopened and we are almost back to offering our visitors Russborough's full range of activities and facilities. This is only possible due to the planning that we have undertaken, to help ensure the safety of our colleagues, our communities and our visitors. This will remain our priority for as long as needed.
We have implemented measures to protect our customers and employees, details of which can be found in the guideline document available to download below.
It is heartening for us to be in a position to reopen, but I also know that there may be some anxieties about an influx of visitors to Russborough. I want to reassure everyone that all of our operations will be controlled and managed. Throughout the estate we are reinforcing the message of social distancing. Everyone's safety is our highest priority at Russborough - we will monitor things closely and react to situations accordingly using common sense and heeding all official guidelines. Our goal is to ensure that we offer visitors the warmest of welcomes, in a safe and responsible manner.
We will continue to work closely with all of our local partners, to ensure that we can come through these challenging times together.
On behalf of the Trustees of the Alfred Beit Foundation, I would like to thank you for your continued support. We wish you the best of health and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Eric Blatchford, Chief Executive
Increased measures at the Brambles Tearooms, Reception & Gift Shop
We have added a number of control measures to protect our customers and team:
- Sanitising stations have been installed at the entrances. We ask that all customers clean their hands thoroughly before entering,
- During busy periods the Tearooms will be operating a 'single shopper' policy, whereby only one person from each group can enter,
- We have introduced a one way system and marked spaces on the floors to help our customers adhere to safe social distancing,
- Team members will work throughout the day cleaning touch points such as rails, door handles, tables, till areas and card machines.
- We request customers use contactless payment and avoid using cash where possible,
Increased measures for the House Tour
- Sanitising stations are located at the entrances to the House and Exhibition Centre,
- We are offering pre-booked guided tours for small family groups who will enjoy exclusive access to the house and one of our guides,
- A self guided tour, with strict control of numbers is now available,
- Increased cleaning measures are in place for touch points,
- We have introduced a one way system in the House and introduced signage to help visitors adhere to social distancing.
As a result of not being able to open, and the potential for our Members to need to self-isolate, we have extended all memberships for four months