At Russborough, we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
This website does not collect any personal data, apart from information that you volunteer. Any information you provide in this way is used only for the purpose you provide it.
What information we collect:
In general, you can browse the website without submitting your personal information to us, however there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we collect this information:
- When you become a season ticket holder
- when you book, buy a ticket or product
- When you sign-up to receive email newsletters from us
- When you participate in surveys, panels or research
- When you register for and participate in our events and activities
- When you request information or assistance
- When you communicate with us through the website
- When you provide user-generated content on any part of the website that permits it
- In conjunction with any other place on the website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
- When you interact with affiliated websites.
Like most other institutions, Russborough uses third party services provided trusted providers for certain activities such as processing payments handle bookings, delivering newsletters etc. We only use secure, trusted parties that safeguard your rights under Data Protection legislation. It is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies of these providers on their websites to ensure that you are happy with these protections.
Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988-2003.
Other information we routinely collect
We may collect the following information from each user of this site:
- Statistical information (IP address and hostname, web browser version, pages visited etc.).
- The previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used
- Other information submitted in forms, for example if you submit your personal details when booking a ticket, requesting a form or providing feedback
What we use the information for
Any personal information you provide will be used only for the purpose supplied. We will neither make attempts to identify individual visitors, nor associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute ‘personal data’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003.
Cookies in a number of places on this website.
- When you first visit this website, you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you click the ‘Close’ button, a cookie will be set which records your preference.
- Cookies from Google may also be set when Google Maps are displayed on this website.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. To find out how to do this, see the ‘Help’ menu on your browser.