Russborough admission and event tickets
When you purchase a ticket on the Russborough website you agree to the terms and conditions of sale, set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned, and are valid on the date/time specified only.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events; during a school visit the teacher is in loco parentis. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Russborough reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All attractions will remain open and events will take place whatever the weather unless weather conditions pose a health and safety risk to our visitors and staff. We will make every effort to reschedule events or refund tickets should we close for reasons of health and safety.
- In the event of a cancellation or closure, Russborough accepts no responsibility for travel, accommodation and any other associated costs.
- Russborough is an inclusive organisation, and we value and respect the diversity of our visitors, communities and our colleagues. Any behaviour towards our colleagues or other visitors which contradicts this will not be tolerated, and visitors will be asked to leave.
- Russborough reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Russborough any visitor.
- Russborough accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only. All commercial photography must be requested in advance and the fee paid accordingly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Drone footage is not permitted anywhere on the grounds.
- Russborough reserves the right to search the bag(s) of any visitor entering Russborough House, Garden or Visitor Centre, or any other event being held on the Russborough Estate. Failure to comply with a request for such a search may result in entry being refused.
- As a condition of sale, visitors to the Russborough Estate consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for use on TV, websites, social media, DVD, webcast, promotional materials, or other public mediums, as part of the audience, or by security CCTV.